Sunday, December 30, 2007

wonder women.

I don't know why I just have a sudden urge to blog. Hah. Anyway let me wish RODNEY a happy birthday! Stay happy dude and continue to rock on. =D

Alright so nowadays will be projects chionging day. Rushing for 4 projects which deadlines are all next week. I can't wait for next fri to come seriously. By then all the projects should be submitted or more or less done, and 4f gathering. Come quick!

And suddenly I feel that women in my house are seriously wonder women. My mum, being a butcher is tough enough. Wthe hen I used to work in the market in her, I couldn't imagine how she can always find the strength to crush the bones of the pigs, cutting them into pieces. And then again looking after me, and tolerate my nonsense. Haha, wonder mum.

Now my sister. I just saw her volunteering video not long ago. Was touched. Seriously touched. The kids at Bago City, Philippines are seriously more pathetic and in need of help than most of the kids here. It is amazing, how I appreciate her work to the society even though I am not the recipients. Although we used to bicker (even till now we sometime do..), I am proud to have her as my sister. Now I understand why she find so much joy in doing it. Maybe one year when I am free I can go do oversea volunteering works with her. Haha.

All right, I think I better stop here. Let me wish all a Happy New Year in advance first. And our 小胃公主 a happy 18th on new year eve! =D

No comments: