Monday, December 24, 2007

shagged..............

BAMP! is finally over. 3 days of fun and excitement, 3 days of work leads to total shaggy-ness. LOL! And thanks to everyone who cheered us on, like what the motto goes, "Your Enthusiasm, Our Motivation". Heh, shall upload some photos when i get them.

Speaking of Society, I realised I haven't blog my thank-you entry to them for my birthday. I know it's a little too late but here goes...

Yue Shun: Haha thanks bro for acc me when the times come. Really need it. And all these while learning and controlling the treasury hasn't been easy but still, we will carry out our responsibilities. All these years I know you, you changed a lot, for the better that is. Keep on striving and all the best! Thanks again! =D

Christina: Boon! Thanks for all the car rides and jokes around eh! And for being there when time arises, for that everlasting smile which spurs us to work on harder! Your experiences really do helps us alot. Thanks! =D

Wilson: You will never walk alone. Haha my fellow Kop fan. Thanks for the wishes and faster get your car and drive us around. When are we going to your house and ton eh? And don't worry we will find you a scandal soon. =D

Wei Ting: Shaggy Luo. Haha thanks for the well wishes and being in MSA! Eat more protein stuffs and gym more to grow big muscles. Cheerios DK! =D

Dee: Haha daughter tan. Thanks to you I start to have my BIG family. So many grandchildren. And my fellow MSA mate, when are you going to find my son-in-law? =D

Kelvin: Hey so are you my son-in-law or grandson? Lol thanks for being there at the celebration though you didn't sing much. Haha cheer up and work hard! Oh and thanks for lending me your fmgt notes too! =D

Siu Cing: Daughter Po, don't think too much about stuffs and stay happy eh! K lah next time let you touch my product red lah to reward your dedication in cleaniness. Heh thanks for the celebration too eh! =D

Daisy: Alright so you want strawberry jam or blueberry jam? Lol, stay happy and eat more my filial grand-daughter! Remember your meals and not let ah gong worry over your gastric eh! Cheers! =D

Indah: Nenek! You are already the Goddess spirit among our family =x Heh okay lah really enjoyed the bus rides home with you. And having $1000 per month is much more than what we get so, when's our meal? =D

Gary: Please note that we shared the same room but slept on different bed. Heh okay listen to more happy chinese songs eh! K lah smile more! =D

Winson: Hey thanks for the well-wishes! =D

Wan Qi: Hey hey i didn't left you out eh! Ah Qi Qi enjoy your stay in China and all the best over there! Cheers =D


Alright I guess that should be all who wished me. Heh alright I think I shall take a short nap for now. Slept for 12hours after BAMP! straight, which made me overslept for work today. Have fun and happy holidays people!

No comments: