Thursday, December 06, 2007

final teenage celebration

So touched. So loved. So happy.

Yea so yesterday was my birthday. I must really thank all who remember it, and wish me in one way or another. Felt so loved, really appreciate it. Celebration started the day before, was with bA society people. Well only a few turned up and I know it's the mugging period so thanks to you people who turned up. Ah Gong here very happy liao. Haha, had dinner and sang K. Yay! Thanks for everything again. One big family! =D

Then the actual day was spent with my classmate. Oh I'm loving TB02. Thanks so much for everything, for understanding me, for giving me the happy moments, for the jokes and for the lameness. Thank you all once again for all the surprises, and the Braun Buffel wallet, the cards and everything.

Alright this will get long for the individual thanks. Too many people to thank.


Rod-de-ney: Alright I put your name first but this mean nothing. Haha. Thanks for everything, the good times we shared, the stupid stuffs(manual) we do, the freedom of speech and thought. And thank you for understanding me too! Really brother ji gu wei!

Sim Ah Seng: Thank you for people there for me when I'm down. For understanding me with my problems. For being frank with me so that I can learn. And for all the laughters that we had share. At least I know I can rely on someone in time of needs. You rock on dude.

SooXian aka Boy aka 大胃王#2: Okay lady please me more feminine. Haha, all the stupid actions of yours really hilarious. And for understanding me well too, even though I dont really talk to you much about my problems. Haha, and classmates since first sem. Brother neng gu wei! =x

Henry aka 大胃王#1: Yup another classmate since I entered poly. Thanks for being the "老二" in class. The responsible one, the caring one and my khaki under the bridge. Hah, you know you have leadership skills just that you are "shy". So how's my Makan Sutra book coming along? Heh oh well thanks again for all the ice creams. =D

Sherwin aka Ah Boy aka 大胃王#4: Woohoo! Thanks for your ever childish thinking and actions which made us laugh the hell up. Yes IT savvy kid, you have a talent in designing. Thank you once again for the iPod Nano, but yet again I paid the money. Haha! 11, 01, 02. The Simpsons................

Karen aka Sugar-mummy: Thanks for the card once again. Cheer up and smile more okay? You indeed brought a lot of life into our lives. Haha, thank you once again for always being there for each other. And please, try to be more demure. Oh and thanks to you I passed my AAA, beyond my expectation some more. =D

Wei Xia aka 大胃王#3: Whey! Lol, alright thanks for all the encouragement and support you had given me. All the laughters and the sarcasm. And the speed learning lesson and summary for all modules. Haha, and thanks to your DIY skills, my eagle was alive once again, for a short moment. Cheers!

Ming Jie: Dude stop imposing me as MJ. Haha, well thanks for the being direct to me, allowing me to learn. And sharing those philosophies you have. Deep thinker think more, it's good for the brain. And thanks to your alcohol and lodging. 谢谢你!

Hui'er aka 小胃公主: Okay DWW give you special privileges to join in our meals. Heh. Bubbly Minnie Mouse thanks for everything. Your innocence really brought that special something to the class. Thanks for the well wishes and being there for us! Rock on girl!

Shermain: Pua turtle... LOL! Thanks for the cute tortoise keychain you gave me. And being so responsive to my call for audition candidates. You sing well, be confident. Yea and cheer up, anything can comfort in us. We will always stand by each other.

Kevin: Eh botak! Haha, chick magnet stop cheating girls already =x Alright new classmate but good classmate eh. It's good to see you being able to adapt yourself real fast. Thanks for the wishes and one day we shall work out tgt!

Pearlynn: Thanks for asking the whole Pizza4u crew to wish me a happy bday. Haha, and thanks to the delicious pizza treat! Yea, and thanks for coming to lecture just for my bday. Work hard for CTs yea, you're still older than me. Hahaha can't deny the fact.

Rachel: You take care eh, though I know you wont be seeing this. And please eat when it's the time. Health is more important. Thanks again!

William,Neddely, Melissa Tan, Zhu Zeng, Boon, Yvonne, Lavinia: Haha I don't know how you all get to know my bday but anw, Thank you very much! Really appreciate it!

BA Society: Thanks for all the surprises and present. Thanks for allowing me to learn so much. Thanks to my growing family size, somehow making me feel so blessed with all my filial daughters, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Let's work harder for a better tmr alright! And happy belated bday once again to Penguin!

IRAS attachment people: Yea thank you people for the well-wishes. Good luck for CTs and don't be a Mayi Monsoe or s/o Danny Ramesh! Heh, and Happy bdae to Keng Nguan too! Welcome to Club19. LOL!

Gusto Yamatai: Yes thanks some of you who wished me. Really touched to see that you all still remember my bday. Meet up soon yea!

4Funkiology: Alright seems like almost all of you are very free. Finished A's should be quite a happy thing. Freedom for you all now. Haha, thanks again to some of you to wish me a very happy bday. Meet up soon too yea? Maybe a bbq or maybe just a gathering for dinner. Once again, thank you all so much.

Xiu Li: Amazing I was quite surprised to see your sms. It's cool to know that, 6years down and you still remember my birthday. Thank you once again! Cheers!

Pei Qi: Yes girl thank you for your well wishes. How's life after O's eh? Stay cool and rock on! =D

Kai Hong: Yo bro! Thanks for the well wishes and good luck for your FYP! =D

Wei Long Ferinna: Yea thank to you two lovely dovey couple. Haha! Jiayou for attachment and exams!

Derrick: Botak time to meet up soon yea. I want to touch your head. Heh, and yea, where's my lobang??

Haha, took me so long to finish this entry but I ain't complaining. This is satisfying to show how much I treasure these well wishes. That should be around there. Haha well cheers everyone and yeap, good luck for your future endeavors too! =D With much love from me!!

No comments: