Wednesday, December 12, 2007

(#*$&@)(#*$@#@(*&^

Never had I felt so despair before. I think that the aftermath of my lack in discipline and over-confidence. Oh for f**k sake FOCUS PLEASE MINGJUN! *slap myself upside down*

Alright, BLaw owned me today. Totally. I just don't know why I don't have the drive or motivation to study. This is completely different from why I wanted to enter poly. The positive feeling is gone. Or maybe I just seek the thrill of last minute work.

Anyway, you people don't need to console or worry for me. Life has it's up and down, but my down is only a short period. I guess that this down is just like, the opposite effect to my celebrations and high time lately. But I'm still very happy, that recently, a lot of people said that I had slimed down. Woohoo! Happy. =)


*I just need somewhere to vent my feelings!*

No comments: