Thursday, December 27, 2007

feed the world.

Never had I thought sending email is tough enough, especially when there are thousand plus recipients. Haha.

So had thanksgiving dinner with my classmate just now. Kinda cool of us to have such a Singaporean dinner of zi char to celebrate x'mas. Amazingly but we enjoyed the meals with joy and laughter.

And sister pu is now in Bago City. Hopefully all is well there and that she remember to buy present back for me. Hah, actually a lot of my secondary school friends should be going abroad to buy gifts for me after their A's.

You know sometime when something seems to be a love-hate affair to you? You're in such a dilemma, in a state of confusion to even think properly. This feeling sucks totally, and I'm sure people around me will feel the same way too. Oh well, all I can say is beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Wow I came to realise what a random post this is. Maybe just to blog about my thoughts and feeling these few days. Too many running through my precious brain, overflowing. Haha okay before I end this entry, shall share with you one of my favorite x'mas song. (I know it's over but this song just rock down the house totally!). Enjoy!

No comments: