Friday, December 21, 2007

fun! =D

Woohoo! I'm don't know what has got into me but I am feeling this adrenaline rush in me! This the season to be jolly~~

Alright, so went to stay over at 小胃公主 with the rest of the class on monday. Haha fun throughout, with all the jokes and stupid comments made. Night bicycle ride with Ming Jie and Ah Boy, from Keat Hong to CCK park to Teck Whye to Bbdc (speaking of which, I should go for my BTT soon -.-") to Rod's house to Ah Boy's house to Sooxian's house to Hillview to railway track to Bukit Panjang to Teck Whye (again!) then back to Keat Hong. Lol and my butt still hurts a little bit =/ Yea then had our own miniature sports day and short mahjong session before ending it with a quite, sensitive and mature discussion session. Hah! Yea more get together soon!

So Ah Boy is now with Thai 妹 sawadeekup-ing, with Ming Jie following later. Haha, X'mas is coming and so is the celebrations! Yes Rod and Hui'er? Heh..

"Booking in" for BAMP! later, better sleep awhile now if not I doubt I can rest well with fear of free mint facial! Rock on people!

No comments: