Saturday, December 01, 2007

The American life.

I think my bio clock is spoilt. Sleeping at the wrong hour and doing works at unearthly hour. I feel as if I am a hunter in the night, being so ever active at night and dead in the day. Hopefully this is only a temporary effect from the hectic schedule I had because I don't think I can afford to live this lifestyle during the common test period. Speaking of which, I should or rather, I must get to my books real soon because I really don't understand a single thing taught this semester.

Haha, so finally Talento-Tiempo is over. I feel that it is quite a good job well done by all. Thanks to the project heads, my co-host emcee, the helpers, the participants, and audience and my ever so enthusiastic supporters despite the fact that I was not even competing in any category. Yeap can see that we did not really prepare ourselves well but we pulled it through anyhow. A splendid and memorable night I must say. =D

After the show, packing up and debrief, had dinner around 0130. Like a bit of the early for dinner already but was too hungry then. Haha, then some of the guys just came my house to stay overnight, a cheaper alternative than cabbing back to individual home. All their msn nick was, "@mj's house. FEELING!". I think I can foresee more of these to come around March. Haha..

And FMGT project is finally O-V-E-R! Woohoo~! Another load off my mind and back. It was all right I guess, expecting some satisfactory grade. Time to concentrate on the common test!

No comments: