Monday, December 17, 2007

who needs a break?

Phew finally the torturous common test is over! It had been putting the pressure on my mental side, with my evil side procrastinating to study. No high hopes for results =/ But anyway holidays are here so time to cheer! As always, I am very optimistic and happy go lucky. HAHA!

Okay brief recap. After paper on Friday hit the down for our "post-CT celebration" with my class. Watched a kid movie which I slept like 95% through out the movie. So much so for the magical touches of toys and rating from newspaper. Heh. Then had a family gathering today. My ah gong's birthday dinner. Sumptuous meal, and good entertainment watching Star Awards '07 on the large projection by the restaurant. Yeap, it's been a while since I get to meet my folks, so I was rather pissed everything ended so fast and early. -.-" Nvm I think there will be a sequel tmr, steamboat at my grandma's house! Woohoo I'm gonna defy the positive point of my previous entry.

So holidays are here, and I have 3 projects to rush and works to cover and a camp in the coming weekend. Holiday? Lol how ironic. But getting excited about the camp coming up! Woots! Oh ya and I gotta meet my sec sch friends real soon, before some of them join in the Botak Gang. Yea 4F people if you all are reading this, please date me out real soon yea? I'm beginning to reminisce the secondary school laughters. =)

No comments: