Friday, February 23, 2007

touched

you know in life, we meet two different types of people; the good and the evil. i must say, it is inevitable to meet the latter one, even though we hope to meet more of the good ones. i must be honest here, to admit that i had done some real bad stuffs to my friends. i feel really regretful now, cause i cant really open up to them and i fear losing such good friends.

anyway, i must be lucky to have such a caring boss. he's like a fatherly figure to me, almost like my godfather. his family(my friend's too), i must say, is like my own now. when i was feeling down, having an argument with my parents, he would take me in and provide me with food and lodging. i must really thank him, if not i will be living off the streets, and where i am now may be unknown.

and last night, when i accidentally dropped a metal cover for the fridge over my right toe, he applied medication for me and urge me to rest myself at his house first when i went to his place with my friend(his son) after i visited my kaka. to tell you the true, i was damn touched during that time, only to hide my feelings in me.

he's like so understanding. last night he even offered to help me find contractor who can help buffer and sound-proof my room when he know that i am about to buy my drum set. omg i sound sentimental now...

now you people should know, why its hard for me to quit this job. i will one day, when i cannot cope with my school works, but not for now.

No comments: