Monday, February 19, 2007

GONG HAY FATT CHOY! HUAT AR!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ALL~

wahaha!! finally its chinese new year again! so fast, now its year of the golden pig. and its gonna be a good year for dragon babies! been reading all those feng shui books and such, all of them state that this year dragon babies are going to experience very good wealth luck, very good relationship luck. i even read one saying dragon babies will meet their future partners this year, and giving birth will be a good sign. hah! now hopefully that's right eh? xD

okay you all should know i'm not that superstitious. just hope that the good things are for real. hah! this year the reunion dinner quite empty. the first day also din really get to meet most of my relatives. timing not zhun. when my family went out to visit other relatives, they came to my grandma's house. (fyi my grandma and my family lives in the same block) ya so that's about it.

tmr will be at wh's hse. tmr is winning money day! okay lah 小赌为乐. i will only be gambling for the sake of entertainment. trust me i never really like winning friends' money. abit bo liao.. and i'm aint a 赌鬼. night time will be spent at my grandma having a second round of reunion dinner. and it's gonna be a steamboat!!

xuete it's really sian to fall sick during such a happy occasion. as much as i avoided those yummy snacks like my favourite pineapple tarts, i couldn't help but to feed on them. so now my flu, cough and sore throat is getting worse. argh! i need to heal quick! zz...

No comments: