Tuesday, February 20, 2007

materialistic

*cough cough* been coughing the whole CNY throughout, so pek chek.. it's like everytime when i'm enjoying my favourite pineapple tarts my parents will be down there nagging me to control myself. yeah, 18years old needs self-control. but i just can't resist it lah! i mean how often do you get to see so many different types of pineapples tart available at your fingertips? den when i eat it my throat will be so damn dry and i will cough again, like torturing myself. when i say cough, i mean continuous with the sound of phlegm stuck in between your throat that cough. and the feeling to have unlimited phlegm is totally horrendous!

okay, enough of the coughing issue. I WANT A DRUM SET! still pending on weekok's parents.. if not i think i shall go buy second hand stuffs. shall ask opinion of qun and some other people lah. cause i saw this ad by a guy who wants to sell his drum set, completed with throne and reasonable cymbals at s$1k. just thinking if it is worth it not. if it is then i will buy it, and scrimp for the next month to save money for shopping before school starts.

oh! and i want to learn a license. pending on the approval of my parents. but i still have not directly ask them though. think shall pop the question later in the day, together with my new floor plan of my room. hopefully my dad will accept it. heh.. wish me luck!

No comments: