Thursday, February 08, 2007

men are from mars, women are from venus

i don't understand why some women can stand putting on so much make-up, facial treatment, skin treatment etc to look good. i mean, isn't is better to feel natural. unless you have a bad skin condition that i can understand, but for normal cases, putting on those thick make-up always make me feel that... urgh feeling. i just put on some skin moisturiser cream on my palm, due to some advices from friends and relatives for my dry, rough, callous and hard-labour hands and i feel very uneasy now. see! it's the most minimal thing and yet causing me so much agony. okay abit exaggerated but that's my stand. maybe i will understand it better in future if i have a relationship =/

anyhow, best of luck to those getting your results tmr! for those who worked hard during the olvl periods, good for you; for those who did not, well, pray hard? haha alright shall not be that mean, but i seriously hope that my godsister will get good results. =)

okay back to mugging mode for POA. bye!

No comments: