Saturday, February 24, 2007

something new...

haha.. yea i changed my blog layout! whee~ no thanks to hui'er though, cause i found this skin myself. hehe just joking eh girl, your hard work is admired lah, just that it is not my cup of tea xD okay basically kinda like this skin, old school rocker. too bad they didn't include a picture of my instrument: DRUMS! ahh! but overall still like it, finally discarded the old skin which accompanied me for three years.

okay i need some help here. on the left you see a space under the heading Jukebox! yes, i intend to add a player in my blog, just don't know which is better. so people, any recommendation? hui'er! your time to display your skill!

ouch! my toe still hurts as much. heard that i need to wait for it to grow and shed the old one, just like how a snake grows out of its old skin. i think this is like the injury that happened on my left toe when i was playing soccer in primary school. just pray hard that it is not that serious.

i think i better grab some sleep first. gonna collect my stuffs from sharry tmr before going to work. wkend = more customers = busier! omg!

No comments: