Tuesday, February 27, 2007

credited more than debit

holla! when i uncovered my bandage last night, i was horrified. my whole toe became seriously black and swollen. don't believe see it with your own eyes.damn it. it still hurts like hell. grrr...

okay i shall try to divert my attention away from the toe in bid to minimize the pain in me. today went sweelee with rod and his friend, which erm i don't know his name. i just know that he'll most probably join our band. yah, and please don't eat the indian food at the coffeeshop in bras basar complex. it sucks totally.

after that went to seng's house gamble. well, not many people turned up as expected. won in blackjack at first, then start to lose bit by bit before losing a hell lot at the "in between" game. i tell you i believe this is a cursed game. expect the unexpected. grrr but i manage to recoup a few in just 10mins of blackjack. still, its a credit balance at the end of the day.

then we went to eat dinner at bpp. discussed with seng and rod about how i need to renovate my room to fit in the drum. guess will start moving the stuffs next week once i get the approval from my dad. gonna start making trip to ikea these few days to see some stuffs. anyone who want to come along just tell me.

oh! and i yearn desperately for a license. another thing that needs the approval from my parents!

No comments: