Wednesday, February 14, 2007

blop blop blop

my brain in so saturated now. i slept for around 12hours last night, trying to nurse the sore throat that i have. well, this morning when i woke up my throat seems to feel better, only that my head just seems to be missing. it's like, i don't even know what i was doing for the first half and hour and whenever i sit down, my head would just feel so heavy that i would have to resist the temptation of lying down.

and i notice i can't head bang like i alway do when listening to rock music. my mind will twirl around for a second or two and headache will follow on. even nodding and shaking of head is an obstacles to me now. -.-!

okay, spring cleaned my room in the morning. at least it's more productive today than yesterday. hah! it also looks more decent. gonna continue tomorrow, speaking of which, is also shopping day! yay! but everything is not confirmed yet, schedules etc... bachelors date out. HAHA!

No comments: