Thursday, May 01, 2008

missing...

F-ed up that the Kops lost. (*#&$Q#&$# Unjustified decision by the referee. Oh well, there goes Moscow and here come the jubilant ManU fans who will come in to brag about united again. =/ Nvm at least Liverpool has more success in Europe than the devils. Hah!

Life moves on. =D

Alright my life is rather hectic now. Having to juggle this and that all together, but I must sincerely thank those who are alway by my side. Woot! Now I have more and more deadline drawing near me, and it's like only the 3rd week of school? Haha once I graduate I'm going to take a serious good break.

Hmm and now I suppose all of us are feeling the effect of global warming. The weather nowadays seriously.. ho hot ah! It's like I can feel the distinct difference walking from my air-conditioned room to the living room. -.-"

Haha I think I ran out of what to blog. Too many things, too lazy to type it all out. LOL! Guess I lost the momentum to blog. Till next time, meanwhile sharing this very nice song.

No comments: