Saturday, May 31, 2008

blabber.

Alright as promised the photos from the camp and some more random photos; (in bid to make my blog more alive, "picture speaks a thousand words")

presenting.. bA Society 08/09!bA Society 08/09 erm.. formal photo with the 2 old birds? =x

Trying to imitate the likes of a rock star.

What a fierce game!

-.-" zz kena tau pok-ed

stealing the limelight.

Yellow group at the Clinic

Yellow group

The ultimate block

Now look who's here? MEGAZORD! Go Go Power Rangers!

Nice setting for nice people!

This is what your facial expression will be like when you have a child secretary. =x

erm.. making of the band?

People whom I know I can alway rely on, be it up or down..

The survivors. LOL!

Classic post!

Now guess how tall am I?

Drinking mate.

I love my buddy (the tower) LOL!

The ORGINAL DW clan.

Classmate for 3 years. How amazing can that be? =)

can't imagine I actually slept so soundly...

I think I posted too many photos, but there are more to come. Haha..

Alright gtg, and good luck for all taking common tests! =)

No comments: