Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fatigue.

It's been awhile since I last blogged. Been wanting to but fatigue and pure laziness just took over.

Alright shall start off with MC Camp. Lemme tell you NP students that there's a place much more cooler than OurSpace@72. That place is so cool, that none of us want to leave that place even after we broke camp. Pictures would be out soon, once I filter those. But the camp was great, fun-filling and I hope everyone of us do really broke the ice. At least that what I saw during the camp. =)

Then lethargic was the word I can describe myself for the next few days. Thank goodness it's elearning week but still I hate it. Never had I been so tired, practically that I seriously dragged myself to school for projects and such.

But there's alway something called "A day" in my project group. We went to Brewerkz and watched Indiana Jones on Monday and Tuesday. Sorta like a relaxation night for all. Everyone should watch Indiana Jones, it's like a classic movie man!

Then today I overslept... and was very late for meeting that I pissed my classmates off. Didn't mean to but can't help it. So sad and feeling guilty about it. My weakness is not food, it's sleep. Like wtf I can really sleep for like 12hours a day if not for the things I need to do.

Alright I think I should go revise my ITI and sleep soon. IS days are never happy days for me.

Oh ya, on a lighter note, hope that all graduated students enjoy their graduation day! =)

No comments: