Friday, April 18, 2008

Blood gushing through the brain.

So we didn't won the war; but at least I can see that all of us cheered our hearts out. This alone is more than what winners are made of. =)

Sometime, listening to different perspectives from different people from different walks of life
can seem to be very, very interesting. Fair enough, I do have my share of views, but upon hearing what others have to say, it sets you back thinking through your thoughts again. Complicating? I have no answer to that either. I guess democracy and freedom of speech is one of the greatest invention to understand human ourselves, and the feeling of others. Keeping quiet is not everything, yet it is something. How ironic can life get?

Oh and I realised how many people look upon me. "Big Brother". Haha I'm taking that as a real compliment cause that shows that I'm being respected! =D At least there's something for good about myself.

Oh my god and being an acting CEO now add to another of my rank. Haha. Didn't realised how much I have changed since secondary school days till now, well for the better definitely. Something to feel happy about.


Ahh random post indeed. LOL!

No comments: