Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everyone's a sinner

**Disclaimer: The following events are just recount. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. And please, do not be offended if you're a religious person.

Last weekend I had a weird and bizarre encounter. I guess you people are pretty familiar with religious people preaching around, asking you to join this and join that. Well I had a similar case on Sunday, where 2 people came knocking on, as usual preaching at me

"Hi, we're from Presbyterian..."
"Sorry I'm a Buddhist"
"It's okay sir. Do you know that Jesus is going to have a judgement day on..."
"Sorry I'm a Buddhist. I have an altar *points to it* over there"
"You know by saying this, you're a sinner..."
"Then everyone is a sinner. I'm sorry I'm a Buddhist and I have no time for this"
"It's okay. Bye"

Wah like a knnbccb mofo scolding me a sinner. Then what do I do? Confess to wash my sin? I know in some way some may be offended by hey, I am offended too. It's like being scolded for nothing! A lot of my friends also feel that this is way too much than how normal people would have preached to others.

Then I came up with some possible answer that I could have given *if my family members are not around*

Scenario 1:
"You know by saying this, you're a sinner..."
"Not happy ah? Call police lah!"

Scenario 2:
"You know by saying this, you're a sinner..."
"Huan lo? You chap siao so much for what?"

Scenario 3:
"You know by saying this, you're a sinner..."
"Hannar hannar you saint lah. You saint you win liao lor!"


Imagine how idiotic I can get. That's for pissing me off. Haha

Anyway, life been busy rushing through projects and cca stuffs. But it's alway feel great to know that some of my friends are doing very well with life. 2 of my close friends in RV are going to UK for further studies, like.. wow. Yea and I happen to bump into 1 of them in town last night. Feeling so happy. It's been long since I met any of them. Shall make some free time for dinner with them soon.

Okay feeling tired. Till next time!

No comments: