Sunday, May 11, 2008

Up, up and away!

I guess it's a triple yay-ness for me this week

1) I FOUND MY WALLET! Or should I say, the kind and honest taxi driver or passenger found my wallet on the cab and returned it. Seriously I should count my blessing and not take it for granted because this is the second time I lost my wallet and got it back, not a single cash less. Thank goodness! I guess this is a good return for all the good things that I have done. =)

2) Getting well from the bugging sore throat. Yay-ness. Finally I can eat some chilli, and fried stuffs. Heh but not too much though. Drink more water and rest more people, this is a bad season to get sick!

3) Well this is only for those who are quite close to me in school. Something good for me. And hope that I can keep things organised, get back the glorious days and not forgetting, be humble and thank those who played a part. Whee~

Happy happy me suddenly remember all the deadlines of projects and such. Oh my goodness. This year will be a pia-ing year for me. With greater power come greater responsibilities, but I'm still lovin' it! Loving all the close ones around me.

Oh well, I am really excited and can't wait for the days to come!

No comments: