Monday, June 02, 2008

peeping tom.

Sometime I just feel like a stalker. Not that I really go and chase after someone's personal life, but I realise that recently I tend to be more of a silent blog-reader. I can blog hop around my friends' blog, occasionally popping by some random friends' friends' blog, even though we may not be related. Haha, guess it's like how I usually observe people's behavior in public, from their dressing to their behavior.

But I guess there's nothing wrong with it, I suppose? At least I get to be updated about my friends' life, and feel happy for them that they are leading a good life. Who knows, maybe in the future I can be a good PR manager. Haha.

Goodness MRSH killing me; even though it's the only paper that I have =/ Someone please give me the motivation and tips to study. Hah!

Oh and to share a good song recommend by Brother Seah;


Yea off to hit the books! And 2more weeks to Shanghai! woots!

No comments: