Sunday, April 01, 2007

nostalgic

reminisce. what a familiar term. yea, absence make the heart grow fonder. it's like, nobody in the world can ever forget about their own interest, unless they are some retards or diagnose with short-term memory.

well i kinda missed those days when i was really cheerful. those young and rebellious days, where i would do anything (well, almost anything..) to reach my goals. like nothing in the world can stop you, and if the sky fell down on me i will just treat it like a blanket. seriously, i think it's my fortune to had those days before, allowing me to see both sides of human and society. the contrast in between is greater than what you had expect.

and i am grateful that i have met some wonderful brothers and friends along. these brothers are so important that they made a big chapter of my growing up years. thank you guys for guiding me, showing me, allowing me to explore the wonders of society and life. though time past and each of us go into different ways, striving to go beyond the horizon and aiming to achieve in life; i must say that it is impossible to forget about our brotherhood. i'm not blogging about this for the sake of blogging, or for the sake of showing my loyalty, but this random thought just came to my mind:

when will we ever gather again as a group?

when will we be able to play bball again like we used to?

when will we be able to hang out around with one another's company?


and many more questions lingering at the back of my mind. but what i know, that we must cherish what we have. it's a 50-50 chances of us getting together. are we able to put back and forget all the angers, suspicious behind us? can we piece together the wonderful, fun moments that we had and be as carefree as before? hmmm..... it's hard. as we mature through ages, we had to take on greater responsibilities. things don't really alway go accordingly to plan this i know.

*sighs* all in all, i just want to say, that i really treasure this brotherly relationship that we had and hopefully have, cause i'm still treating each and everyone of you as one. be honoured my brothers. =)


okay i'm not in the right state of mind to blog about the above entry, but this thought had been filling my mind for quite some time. anyway signing off. tmr morning i will be on a very important mission. zz....

oh and weixia is seriously lame. =D

No comments: