Friday, April 20, 2007

confused.

okay, i shall try my best to not type an emo entry. oh! and before all, happy birthday big boss lawsonn. 猪!你的鼻子有两个洞! haha..

this week has been rather fulfilling, yet kinda awkward. it's like, i find joy in spending the time with GY people, i find joy in going to school and getting myself occupied in mixing around, getting to know and getting close to friends. then again, i feel kinda awkward and weird to like suddenly ps-ed my colleagues, when they are kind of facing labour shortage. *sigh*

but one thing for sure, i won't regret spending time with GY people.

it's like barely three days and i feel much closer and happier than when with tb11 for one year. sorry tb11 people, i know it's kind of f-ed up of me to say this but i cant agree more with it. its like some of us agree to that sentence. real sorry if i hurt any feelings, but you people are still great. even some of us are not classmates anymore but we can still be good friends =) don't worry i won't forget the fun we had in my first year.

alright back to topic. well, now i have to make a choice. campus life or gratitude? i really wish to experience new stuffs but i have my commitments too. rather awkward to open up and discuss about this problem with my boss but still will do it tmr night. hopefully all will go well..... well, hope?

and i'm rather traumatized by some recent events that i cant possibly imagine would happen. seriously stop suan-ing me or i will get emo, like literally. okay i should think positively, maybe **** is just trying to treat me like a good friend or brother, due to my outgoing nature. but anything further than that i will get emo. argh!

okay. shall try to stop thinking abt this. rather frustrating and tired you know? hope i won't get so emo...

No comments: