Saturday, April 28, 2007

gain some; lose some

"Oh chariot I'm singing out loud; To guide me give me your.. strength" Gavin Degraw, Chariot.

i have this very bad habit of mine that i tried to change but still futile. my parents have been telling me that if i don't kick this habit of mine, i am bound to suffer in NS and in future. well, its my heavy sleeping habit. i had even adapt to be able to sleep soundly on anywhere as long as it's not stinky, not very dirty and that i can sit or lie on.

you see, because of my this habit, i have been late for lesson. and being late for lesson means i need to rush to school fast, and the only mode of transport that is fast enough will be the cab. so i have been taking cab to school quite often, making my work and plans of saving up go into waste.

worse still was ytd IS. i overslpt and even took bus there and was like 3hrs plus late. lesson was supposed to start at 8am and ends at 12pm but i reached ard 11plus am. went there for less than 15mins and the class was dismissed. pro? i don't really feel good about this seriously. it's not everyday sunday that you can have such a good, or rather, too lenient tutor. oh wells..

okay, guess i shall end here. don't really know what to blog; or that i have too much to blog just that i don't know how to express it or start the topic. what the hell am i saying? =/ irony. okay, tmr's MC interview. wish me luck everyone, then mugging session liao. kay goodbye world!

No comments: