Monday, December 29, 2008

xmas and meet up.

Tis the season to be jolly, and the season of giving, and the season of love! =)

So people, how did you spend your Christmas? Did you enjoy it?

I certainly do, meeting up with the lovely people. Haha, fellow dec5th was like suggesting a xmas meetup with the some of the rest. So we attended her service at CHC on a lovely xmas morning. I heard so much about CHC, so it wasnt a surprise to me that the whole hall was packed with followers being that "enthusiatic" with the prayers. I mean this is a personal belief and faith that you have with him. I shan't comment much here. =/

So after that we walked ard Expo, before heading down to Changi airport to have lunch, or rather, brunch! Yeap, had Fish&co there, and filling our stomach with not just food, but jokes, laughter and joys. Updating each other up through lunch and coffe and Coffee Club before we left. Then the feeling5 went for our feeling talk at Esplanade. It was nice and cosy to be with the familiar company, and I like it just the way. =)

So, Boxing day and Sat was spend working and doing some of my project.

Sunday! Family day for most, while the society people went to the zoo! It was really packed, real hard to take pic with the animals.
Overnight celebrity.... White Tiger!
Overnight celebrity 2: Shun AH!
Lol seriously sabotage him. The zookeeper was asking for a volunteer. Then we just pointed at him and shouted, "BIRTHDAY BOY!". Actually it wasnt his birthday but who cares? In the name of fun! HAHA!

After that had dinner at Causeway Point Swensen, before a "surprise" belated birthday celebration for me. Haha I uncovered the plot! Spotting Siu Cing peeping, and we missed the pasar malam even though it was so BIG and bright. =x Haha but thanks anw! Love it! =D
We are family!
Old president & new president. LOL!
Yea my new friends found. Mat rock!
Haha they were so spontaneous to sing me a birthday song together when we were celebrating. Especially the girl in white who was so sweet came over to shook my hand. Scandalous! =x So we treated them some cake. So we just sat around Civic Ceenter to lepak-lepak awhile before embarking on the journey home!
Home sweet home!

A happy entry! =D

No comments: