Monday, December 15, 2008

Love actually.

Love actually. A great film I must say, for this festive season. To show the world how to give and share, and how to spread the love. Although this film is quite old (produced in 2003) and that it has actually quite a few runs on local channel, I haven't caught it until just now, thanks to chicken pox which I have to quarantine myself. Reminded myself that I should watch, since Priscilla had introduce me this movie for ages. It's a really wonderful movie..

Love actually is all around.

Then my head start to play to the tune of "Love is all around". Nope not the Wet Wet Wet version but another one, I forgot by who. Lol. Anyway, bring back the hilarious online conversation I had the previous night. The Boy band and the Girl. I had it all saved, but just to keep the identity of the person a secret. She's part of the group, just that she's afraid to be outcast by the fellow band members with the content of the conversation. LMAO! What a comedy it would be. Hopefully they can make my wish come true. =)

Alright and another happy issue; my nya nya said that I can go out alr! Woohoo! Freedom at last!

No comments: