Saturday, December 20, 2008

mixed.

I think being quarantined for long certainly set my hunger to go out. Now I am more gian to step outside of my house, for whatever reason. Has been going out everyday since Nya allowed me to. Well today went town to meet some of the society people to celebrate yimin's belated and james' advanced birthday. Just a simple lunch and some of us remaining people went to catch a movie.

OMG PEOPLE PLS SAVE YOUR $$ AND DO NOT WATCH "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL". This film is totally boring, other than some special effects here and there. There isn't a story plot in this movie at all, except if you really really observe closely it is sending a message telling us to do good. Other than that, this movie is nothing special.

Well I don't know why I am feeling so vexed now, even at almost 5am in the morning after trying to pacify myself with Little Nyonya. Guess something can really affect your mood. Been feeling so irritated by this issue for a whole night. Don't know if I should blog this but I just can't contain it inside me. Grrrr...

Being a leader of yours I do hope that you will be successful. And through your records I can see that you are capable of doing so. You had progressed a little through times, but somehow I think you can do more. Sad to say, your actions sometime to disappoint me. Sometime I get angry and dwell over myself, wondering how I can help you. But if you don't help yourself and still go on your way, there is nothing much that I can do. True, I do alway support all of you with whatever you do, for my principle in life is "You only live once, just do it!". However we do have constraints and rules to follow, and we should also know the limits that we can go. It's just a thin hairline that seperate between right and wrong. I am not here to control you for I am neither your brain not your heart. But I do hope that you have more self-discipline to prove yourself.

I don't know if the intended person will get to read this, but this is all that I can say. Alright after saying so much I guess I can at least sleep a little more soundly. Later on got to help out in an event, so goodnight everyone.

No comments: