Thursday, December 11, 2008

rest.

Well these few days have been lying at home recuperating from chicken pox. Like what Ming Jie said, I shall take these few weeks as a break from my ever hectic schedule. Haha looking back what he said may be true, I indeed have a very hectic schedule, from my beloved society to class commitments and others. Hah, well-deserved break I guess..

Let see, well I have been doing work from home. Yes all the reports, drafts, projects, documents... you name it I have it. Yea trying to settle things here and there through telecommunication. Hah. Then there is all the catching up with friends and transition into Facebook. Updating each other etc...

Well sorta tidied up my room, especially my study table. It was quite a sore in the eye with all the notes and papers lying here and there. And I think I'm addicted to the Ch8 9pm drama "小娘惹". Yea local drama I know but hey, it's quite interesting to me, after not chasing any real drama for quite a number of years other than "黄金路". Haha Jeanette Aw is really... awwww... sweet looking. LOL!


Alright then, holidays are finally coming for the rest you people. Haha!

No comments: