Thursday, May 10, 2007

two-sided? three-sided? or more?

it's interesting how one piece of face can make out so many expressions. a heart that has many different feelings, a man with many different sides. sometime after knowing someone for too long, we began to uncover those dirty little secrets that had been hidden in the dark. either that person has changed for the better, or he's putting on an act. yes i know everyone has their own past, some that are not really presentable for others to know. i also had my own bad past and experiences, but that's also what made me learn to distinguish between good and bad. guess i really had enough of this nonsense. i tried to be neutral to you and you exploited my trust. i tried to help you but i dont think i will now. bloody fag the thing that i hate most is someone lying to me. so yea, kinda disappointed over two different incidents of two people. name i shall keep to myself, those whom know who i am referring to also keep to yourself.

okay, poured out the angered in me. now is the confused state. talked to my dad just now over the ITP stuffs. well, he is fine with me going oversea, but he asked me to choose carefully between M'sia and Vietnam. he say he'll respect the decision i made and help me out if i have any problems. so which should i choose? well i need time to consider about it first, maybe consulting different people too.

oh by the way, just received a call from wanqi to notify that i got into MC. so elated upon hearing that, cause campus life will never be the same again for me. hah! thanks for those who sent your congrats flying from any form just now. really appreciate it =D

okay, i was reminded that i haven post pictures for long. yea, so mon and tues were like passing by. lectures were alright, AAA was dry and boring as usual. PMKT was "omg we don't understand a thing and we can never really meet" and IEF was interesting as always. yea, also stayed back to do projects, kinda like not really kicking the engine running smoothly yet, but i'm sure i can switch on the turbo power soon. hah okay lame. then went to have dinner with some of the people over at westmall pastamania. cheesy people eat lotsa cheese. haha okay let the picture speaks a thousand words;

okay maybe just one picture for now. the others are still with sherwin and he still owe me my ah du.

No comments: