Friday, May 04, 2007

look into the mirror

"and the most difficult part of it, is to forgive yourself" Aunt May, Spiderman 3


there's this one thing that i hate myself for. that is punctuality. it's like sometime, even the most important thing, i can be late. i am seldom early, to the extent that those who are close to me will know they have to set an earlier time to meet me so that i can be "punctual". i don't know how or why, but that is just me. i seriously need to kick this stupid habit of mine. kcuf it! i am seriously, sincerely, sorry for those who have waited to me before, despite my nonchalant attitude when i am late. this is not an emo entry by the way; i am just self-reflecting.

alright so i watched spiderman 3 last night. the show was, pretty okay, maybe because i did not really catch the first two sequels. still, i prefer to watch those movies that set you deep into thoughts, movies that make you think. but it was still quite fun last night with the company i had. more outing with GY next time yea!

hmmm.. guess i'm getting moody now. thought that there will be E-Learning for my IS but there wasn't! so rather stunned to see the sms Rod sent me in the morning about us getting a warning letter in our school's mailbox for missing lesson. it's like the whole cohort has E-Learning, so i took it for natural. it's partly my fault, damn it.

i think i better sign off from here, to prevent me from typing anymore profanities in here. shall update again soon, and hopefully in a brighter mood =/

No comments: