Saturday, May 12, 2007

crashing down on me.

someone please buy me a alarm clock. or perhaps give me money to buy it. haha.. abit pantang over here..

i hate morning lessons. lucky most of them are lectures, but i can even be late for tutorials. like wtf? hopefully PID and EC tutor can slack abit give me my attendance.... i'm praying hard for it. hopefully life in bA society can help train my punctuality, and perhaps accountancy.

ya, i am the asst treasurer of bA society. had meeting last night, most of the posts was quite a walkover, other than some which needed voting. ohwell, haha the people there are quite, alright. i think that it's because we have not open up to each other, still not familiar with the people around.

after that had late dinner with mingjie, sherwin, huijun, shuxian, carol and shirle at alzhar. left the MC people at KAP to meet them. ya.. so we ate, and joked, and of course camwhored. hah!

fishball cheek!

i teased ah du!

shuxian was hiding behind rod. spoiler..

haha. next week will be a very busy week for me. mon frisbee trial, tues society meeting. fri to sun MC camp. hopefully all go well... =)

No comments: