Wednesday, May 02, 2007

people expect changes.

yay! i'm quite happy now, that my father finally did some changes to my room. actually there's much changes, and my room looks more organized and neat now. heh, now awaiting for more changes. oh and i finally had the home fragrance oil running. now my room smells so fresh! woots! okay, seems like i cant hide my joy..

well, i'm also rather in a dilemma now. cause i just saw a second-hand drum sales ad. now i'm spoilt for choice, driving license or drum set. omgomgomg! if only i can win lottery like right now. or someone whom i not close with inherit a fortune to me! argh.. the world evolves around money, so do i. sounds so different from my previous post eh?

okay lame. got to consider and make a decision soon.. oh and later Liverpool going to face Chelsea. hope that the Reds will win lah, cause i absolutely don't like chelsea =)

No comments: