Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A new discovery.

In the early morning walk,
with a backpack on my back.
With an aching in my heart,
where the cold wind blows..


Nah I did not had an early morning walk with neither my backpack on my back and cold wind blowing. The weather was hot and humid I tell you. Well I was at Clementi today, after my visit to the polyclinic (well for some particular reasons that I did not report to work today) that I decided to take a walk somewhere in the area, just in case NUH do call me for my appointment.

I was exploring the new building and reminiscing my youth where I used to spend with my family at the familiar places where we had our dinners and groceries shopping. Even after so much renovation done the place still brings me a feeling of home when suddenly I realised, I have not been to the new West Coast Plaza too! Since I had the time why not let me go down for a walk? Pardon me for being such a sua ku because all my friends told me that the mall is full of food places that there is practically nothing for me to explore.

Upon entering the mall, I feel that a lot changes had been made, the interior feels more spacious and modern as compared to the pre-renovation looks, but the stairs at the entrance still remind me of the old Ginza.

Walked through the mall, quite amazed by the number of cafes and restaurants they have inside. And the fact that Nike outlet store is located there also excite me with the cheap bargains that I had aimed for another pair of dunks. Hah!

One place to recommend though, is Tully's coffee located at a small corner of the mall. Just like any coffee joints (e.g. Starbucks, Coffee Beans) this cafe has their interior made up for people to chill and meet up for la-kopi session. One notable good thing that there are power plugs and Wi-Fi readily available so patrons can hook up onto the net while enjoying their doses of caffeine and drinks. And they play really good music that I can sit there, drink my White Choco Mocha, play PSP and sing (in my head) to all the songs from Faber Drive, FOAF and many more.

Well that should be all for today, getting a little bit tired from all the drawing of graffitti. And my apologise for this wordy entrys as I did not bring my cam out and my mobile, well, you know it. Till next time, soon!

No comments: