Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Always remember to do good.

Like what my DM Mrs Look alway say, "It's always good to do good because it feels good to do good!" Guess that pretty explain much about karma isn't it? The other day, I just gave $2 to an old man who came up to me at Jurong East MRT station and asked for money to take a transport home. Despite not having much in my wallet, I still gave him more than he asked for, perhaps to let him grab a drink or bite. He seems elated to be able to go home but nothing really did bother me.

Well today, while waiting for Seng and Rod for dinner at Westmall, I saw a guy carrying a non-camera Blackberry. He was sitting right beside me a the basement. The phone looks exactly like the one I saw in camp, one of the sergeant were using it. So I just asked him what model or series is that and where did he get it because the operators in Singapore no longer carry much non-camera, non basic phone. (if you need to, refer to my previous post) To my surprise, he was a Blackberry dealer and offered me his name card. What a small world is it eh? I am so happy now that I can finally change to a better phone and yet comply to the stupid regimental rule. Wooooooooo~

To those who are interested, here is his website;
http://stores.shop.ebay.com.sg/My-Blackberry-Shop

So people, always remember to do good because *do it like how Mrs Look always do it*

Hah! Flashback to secondary school time eh rv-ians?

No comments: