Saturday, August 22, 2009

The day when I need luck the most, (for now)

An extract of one funny joke from a magazine that brought instant humour to be last night.

"I was at a store when I saw a familiar face that was on Crimewatch the other night whom was linked to a series of armed robberies. I floored that person down and punched him. The police arrived and arrested me. Apparently they hired actors for the show."

These little things in life perks people up.

I want to watch Up! but it seems like everyone else has watched it, or would not be free to watch it with me. I heard that its a touching story (please do not fill me in with details and spoils my suspense for the show) and looking at their reviews, I knew it would is a film that must not be missed.

Alright, I should get going for my mission, and people, wish me plenty of luck cause I need it very much. And please, I really really hope that my unit will not activate the recall manning.

No comments: