Sunday, August 16, 2009

The negative one.

=
http://thisrecording.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/depression.jpg

This is a fucking ironic world.
The one that loves you the most turn out to hurt you the most.
I just do not understand why wouldn't you people trust me.
You are the ones who keep assuming that I am doing bad stuffs.
But are you with me when I am doing it?
Whatever I do, in your eyes, it's always not enough.
Either that, it's completely bad.
I am fucking tired of it already.
Since you want to acknowledge that I am the bad one;
I will show you all the motherfucking bad stuffs.
Having a simple dinner to you with my friends is equivalent to drinking.
Watching a soccer match to you is as good as betting on illegal soccer.
Driving out for convenience and to escape the late night cab surcharge to you,
is going out for street racing.
You just simply don't understand me at all.
If you ask people, they would know that I am an extrovert.
Marketers are mostly extroverts.
I like to interact with people; I do not like to be kept inside the four walls.
If I had never taken things seriously, you would see me taking MC from work every other days.
If I had not give a fucking care about things, I might as well just sleep and eat.
If i had not look upon you, I will just tell you that it's my way or the highway.
I am just trying to bear things in me, trying to tolerate everything.
Emotions are surging in my brain, in my heart, in my body.
And I had enough.
FML.

No comments: