Saturday, January 24, 2009

cny + projs = happy?

A simple calculation has been made throughout the whole BA cohort i suppose:

Projects + Presentation + CNY (+ maybe CCA) = Happy CNY?

Oh well, projects and presentations are really killing us, but very soon it will be over. Haha.. very soon... well... soon?

This CNY I am not really in the mood. Even my Sis flew off to the her "hometown" to spend this new year. -.-" I got nothing much to say about that. And I realised I just accidentally deleted every photos and videos in my digicam. GG! I guess the only data lost is the zoo outing, Rod's and my bdae celebration and some other random photos/videos.

Oh well, the only CNY thing I'm looking forward to is the reunion later on. 4 generations of Society members gathering together in the room for the one last time (well, shouldn't have anymore gathering..) before CNY eve. How cool is that? And after that will be having a reunion steamboat dinner with the current batch of kids. And of course, since I treat them as kids, well, I prepared something for them.

Haha gotta go alr, go fix the new toy in the room. =D Meanwhile guess the trivia! Happy Lunar New Year!

Last post trivia's ans: Left hand middle finger

Trivia qn: CNY has always been the time to eat the all the goodies and snacks! Which of these is my favourite?

1. Peanut cookies
2. Pineapple tarts
3. Kueh Buluh
4. Love letters

No comments: