Monday, January 19, 2009

ABC

A food lover will go all out to search for good foods to satisfy his taste buds. That was what I did today morning. =)

Went down to Bukit Merah for a 15mins blood test early in the morning. Finding it rather a waste to travel so far for a short while, I decide to pon lecture (since I will never make it in time for the lesson) and venture out to find some good food alone. Yea sometime travelling alone is good because you need not worry if your companion have elsewhere in mind.

Well I recall that's a hawker around the area which has a lot of good food ratings by ieatishootipost.blogspot site. Feeling hungry I decided to walk around and find it. So I walked and walked aimlessly, trying to find it before succumb to asking around. That was when I found out that it was like 3 long bus stops away. Anyhow, the search continued and I finally found it!

Had the fishball noodle. It was alright, wasn't much in awe with it, but can fight with Longhouse one. Haha, I want to try the Fatty Chong rice and the wanton noodle next time! No pictures available as I forgot to bring camera today.

Rest of the day was rather.. rather not say it.

Anyway, here is the trivia question of the post!

Q: My first tattoo was a small dot on my finger. Can you gues where is it?
1. Left hand index finger
2. Left hand middle finger
3. Right hand index finger
4. Right hand middle finger

And the last post's answer was : What A Girl Wants

Suprising isn't it. Congrats to KPY but too sad, no prize for that! LOL!

No comments: