Friday, January 16, 2009

clearing out my closet

Alright shall update a little keep my blog "alive". Well actually there isn't much to update about since this two weeks after school reopened I had been chiong-ing project almost everyday after school.

Well shall take a breather after finishing my part for the BB project. And there's still presentations, roadshow, tests, and much more coming my way before I can graduate and retire. Hah.

Anyway, just to spice thing up a little, I shall post a simple, random question after every post to let you people know more about me. Maybe I should name it the "Understand MingJun and treat-him-better in future" game. The answer will be given in the following post. So now presenting the first question.

Q: Which of this Christina Aguilera's song is my all time favourite from her?
1. Genie In A Bottle
2. Beautiful
3. What A Girl Want
4. Candyman

HAHA I SHALL SEE WHO KNOWS ME BETTER!

No comments: