Monday, November 03, 2008

Welcome to MingJun's world of topsy-turvy, upside down and screwed up bioclock once again. Blogging at 5 in the morning shows that something is severely wrong with my sleeping time (*provided that you should know how badly I need slp). I foresee this will continue till most of the projects are done. Oh well... that's a loooooooong time to go. =/

Anyway, what a busy week it was last week. Monday blues it was for me as I did not exactly had a holiday as I had to "celebrate" Deepavali followed by the Tues rush to get things done. Wed was lesson till late due to class meeting before having a farewell dinner with Sherwin before he left. Somehow the tingling feeling inside me still cant believe that he's in China now. Imagine having a classmate for 5semster whom you practically see almost everyday. That's gonna make me miss him even more. Anyway we partied and drank all the way till late from Brewerkz to Halo Bar and got a little toxicated over the booze and cigarettes.

Thursday was another rushing day to the airport to send him home. On the way back I think I scared the shit out of everyone in MingJie's car when I seem emo all the way. Sorry I need some time to sort out my feelings. Hah.

And concurrently over Wed till Fri was the NP@45 bazaar and celebration things with bAs. "The Wild Ones" indeed live up to their name, celebrating pre-Halloween through a big group blood donation before cheering their lungs out and partying like there's no tomorrow. Jokes and laughters fillled the whole event for us, and I can see that the "connections" between the MCs and SCOs are getting better. Phew another issue off my shoulder. I think next time I shall address them as bAs. One big family! =)

Yes I know pictures and more pictures from these few events. I will upload once I have the time and pictures alright. Meanwhile just to share with you a real classic song. I dont know why but I'm really into the songs from 80's and 90's. Talk about retro...

Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

No comments: