Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the sexxxxxxxxxx!

School mode is so sian. I think I go back to school everyday because of 2 main reasons only, friends and society. Seriously, FYP never seem so sickening until recently. And zomg I need to cover like 7 events from now till I graduate in March. ggxx

Anw had MSA camp over the weekend. So fast another year flew right past. I could still remember I was the project head for MSA last year, so dint really get to enjoy much with the games. But this year is a different case, I am only just a participant other than during meetings. Woohoo~ This camp is totally the sex. So much so that all the fun and excitment are still lingering in our presence in school.
baby jacoob!
ang pao!

the crazy things we do

weee!

sir stamford ang


green tea & red tea

really happy campers!

Anw I guessed all of us really enjoyed the camp. Kudos to the project heads for their endless sacrifice for this camp. I must say the young ones are really the wild ones. The adrenaline rush in them is simply undescribable. Yet I can see the potential that they have in them, and I have great confidence that they will excel and succeed for the rest of their live! Rock on MSA! =)

No comments: