Wednesday, November 26, 2008

domino

Hohoho... Nah it's not the x'mas spirit. I'm not into the mood yet.

Anyway Red Camp5 done. Woots all I can say is hope that the participants and facilitators do enjoy themselves because my class really did put in a lot of effort into planning this event, and that we were rushing through so much last minute changes due to some constraints.

And before that was the BA Amazing Race! Yeap heard that overall the participants enjoyed it so I guess this is one success! Three cheers for the project heads, after putting in so much effort and sacrificing so many nights. Although during the process, there are some conflicts of ideas, unhappiness here and there, I hope pretty much that we can forget about the unhappy things and savour the happy moments. =D

Oh well, I guess that's about it. Life's kinda mudane nowadays until Dec where lots of things will happen again. Now its just to relax and take things to my stride, going out for dinners and chilling at night. Woots chillin' head I have too!

No comments: