Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what goes around comes around.

Its time like this when I think I need to be left alone. Suddenly felt so lousy about myself. =/ Its like the opportunity cost in life; either you do this well or the other well. I guess I pretty made up my decision to put my efforts in. Yet sometimes the current situation don't alway come in the favour that you wanted. Like how the Chinese saying goes, “手掌也是肉,手背也是肉。” it's truth that I always have to put myself through this series of self-questioning and test on which to choose. *sigh* Life do really suck at time aint it?

Anyway I think I will get burned these 2 weeks, with my schedule packed fully for my beloved society and RED Camp5. Physically, mentally and psychologically burned. May the force be with me people. And thanks to one friend of mine, I think he/she knows who he/she is. Alway be there to listen to my woes and that ever-ready cheerful spirit. I'm thankful for having him/her as such a good, observant friend all this years. Sorry people but his/her identity has to be kept a secret but I think he/she will come to me and ask about this secret person. *snigger*

No comments: