Monday, September 10, 2007

hurt

sometimes the only medicine is your circle of trust. by letting things out, you feel that you feel much more happier than have everything kept inside yourself. there's a limited volume to what we can intake.

anyway, i dont know what happened to my leg. since i woke up on sat it has been hurting me. i dint hurt myself somewhere or what, just hopefully everything will be alright.
would like to thanks the crew of people who especially took good care of me and asked about me, and not complain a single bit even though we have to go all the way to amk to have my leg fixed by the sinseh and all the cab fare due to my immobility. seriously, i cant imagine if our lives didnt step across each other. it's been wonderful with you people. brother (and sisters) ji gu wei!

and dont worry people, hopefully my leg will recover soon enough for me to kick some balls. haha. time for me to turn in soon, there's still work to be done tmr! and sorry to MSA for not able to attend today's recce, hope everything's doing well! =)

No comments: