Sunday, September 30, 2007

body under maintainence.

i think my body just broke down this morning. haha, but looking on the bright side, i finally had the rest that i needed. like i slept till 1pm in the afternoon is quite remarkable for now under my busy schedule. well, i chose to be busy, hah! my only sleeping time at home is just that few 3 to 4 hours plus another half an hour of sleep on the bus.

well there were signs that my body is breaking down yesterday.
1) one more stop to alight and after hanging up the call with simseng, i just literally K.O. on the bus all the way to marina square. and i only woke up after constant bugging by the bus uncle, with like 9 missed call by simseng.

2) on the bus back home last night, i can dropped my big gulp twice due to me, K.O. again! of course, i finished the drink if not there'll be a mess on the bus.

3) this morning i can wake up by a call from yiye, at 9am which mean i am late for work for one full hour, and get back to sleep like nothing happened. cause during that time only sleeping was in my mind. haha, and i can sms people and sleep for an hour before replying them and guess what, get back to sleep again.

4) my eyes get dry and sore easily, my lips can dry and pimples start to appear.

seems like i really need this break. haha, ample rest and sleep is all i need. mon is back to work, and "punk'd"-ing people again! =D

No comments: