Friday, August 31, 2007

statement.

"I wish I could be the one,
the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me."
-Unholy Confession, Avenged Sevenfold



too much thoughts running up my head. i think i just need to let it out somewhere... but not really here. sometimes when we look back on what happened in our lives, our pasts, we tend to regret on things that we had done or not done enough of. that's normal.

but when we keep searching inside ourselves for all these feelings and thoughts, it's rather agonizing for us to realise how useless we can be. i realised how dumb i was to have done all these things and say all those words that hurt not only others but myself too. that may be the past but reality hurts. wishing for nothing to happen would be impossible, and no matter how hard we try to forget about the ugly past, there will still be a small, undeterred part lingering somewhere in the back of your brain.

rather surprising how easy it was for me to offer counseling to those in needs but how hard it is for me to convince myself. guess i will just have to drill the positive mindset deeper into my mind. hopefully things will get better. oh well.....

No comments: