Friday, September 14, 2007

what do you fear?

alright, for the benefits of my friends who are working office attachment and nothing much better to do, i will try to update my blog regularly to entertain you all. hah, like my blog itself is very entertaining -.-"

attachments so far still okay. good working environment, bunch of jokers around. there are bound to be some funny and hilarious incoming calls and insane conversation coming out from.. practically nothing? haha and those waiting time for calls to come in, while all the others are in a conversation, i will keep my restless and sleepy self to drawing. yeah i like drawing, i don't know why, maybe cause i'm a leftie. haha.

okay. so i have been trying to draw my version of Jack the Ripper. don't know why i have a sudden fetish in it, maybe for my love in skulls and body arts. but as i drew i began to wonder: "what's life like from death?" you know when you normally watch tv shows on how the spirits of our body goes to heaven/hell after we die? does that really happen? god knows. but sometime i really fear death, despite me keep reminding myself that we should go all out to enjoy life since we only live once. sometimes doing harm to my body knowingly but still i do it. what can i say? i'm beginning to get real worried, after the leg injury. haha. oh well..

moral of the story is: cherish your life. live it!

what crap? anyway, i think my leg is more or less recovered. don't feel any tinge of pain anymore. hopefully it did recovered. =)

oh ya i almost forgot. goodluck for results day tmr! =D

No comments: