Wednesday, August 08, 2007

the saga continues (trilogy special!)

guess prayers do work eh?

was getting rather impatient and losing hope about retrieving my (or rather, her) hp back. so off i went to bath and preparing to go to sch. seriously this is one of the rare time i will hear the phone in the living room ringing while i was bathing. i was guessing maybe it is sherwin or karen asking where i am to meet me for the briefing. so when i finish bathing, i called them back. to my pleasant surprise, they told me that my(her) phone was found! yipee!

so the excited me rush outta home after eating the sushi which i found in my fridge. hah! okay so i boarded a SMART cab SHB7374U and met a friendly uncle Tan who did not go by the meter charge, in a good way. haha, we toured around clementi in search for bukit timah cc, as according to his "scroll for direction" is in that area. but all we see are blocks of flats and, upgrading works? after going so many rounds, i told him to drop me off at clementi cc and wait for me to ask direction for the wiser people over there. when i got the address and showed him, he realised that his "scroll" was actually, sad to say outdated despite the many info it has.

so off we went to jalan jurong kechil, and reached bukit timah cc. by now the meter charge should be more than $15 i suppose, but he only charge me $4. how nice! commendation to him for his efforts, but just minus that profanities in conversation. haha!

okay so i called the person who picked up my hp. well he sound real mature, like 25++ of age. but when i met him, he was just a secondary school kid! perhaps if im kind enough i can give him up till JC student. anyway i cannot thank him enough for his kindness and righteousness in returning the hp back to me. 44 missed call, and some funny and holy sms-es received. wow.. but im grateful to him AND my friends who prayed hard and was worrying for my(her) hp..

the rest of the days were as usual, lecture and studying. and my attachment allowance is real... meagre. grrr..

anyway quote of the day: "save water. bath together"

okay. hahahaha tickle me please.

No comments: