Saturday, August 25, 2007

school's out!

yipee! exams over. alright a quick review. AAA suddenly seems to be my most confident module. IEF was a killer, a psychotic one in particular killing so many lives. EC, Marketing and OM seriously, i hope i can pass. was crapping through the paper anyway.. so school's out, but i still have attachment coming along, plus lots of upcoming plans and projects. but i am going to enjoy life first nevertheless!

and i recently found the introvert side of me, when i don't talk to anyone about my thoughts and feelings, just keeping everything to myself. a little scary though, looking like an emo kid, but somethings are just hard to explain and express verbally. it's kinda interesting how extrovert (yes my friends who know me) who always encourage people to share their problems and burdens yet i can seems to practice what i preach. ohwell! hopefully everyday will get better.

alright nth much to blog about for now, damn lazy.... till next time?



"why do all good things come to an end?"

No comments: